Mysterious Coin Requirement List
Some of you may have noticed your new coin pocket in storage. We now know that these are necessary for use in collecting rewards in the first "Fable" event. Below is the list of known coins and methods to acquire them.
Red One - Acquire a villager for the Bakery Blue One - Acquire a villager for the Gift Station Yellow One - Acquire five total level 2 gift station villagers Green One - Spend at least 10k contribution points in the exchange Purple One - Acquire eight total level 2 baker villagers Baby Blue One - acquire six level 3 baker villagers Orange One - acquire seven level 3 gifting station villagers
Dragon Head Coins
Orange Dragon - 10x skill draw Yellow Dragon - Purchase 5 items from the Black Market Green Dragon - 10x pet skill draw Red Dragon - Complete 4 Daily Quests Blue Dragon - Attack Scar Bunny 2 times Purple Dragon - Cook 2 top class foods Baby Blue Dragon - Complete 7 Quick Battles
Red Cake - upgrade farm level Purple Cake - all gift station villagers upgraded to level 3 Orange Cake - level 11 farm Blue Cake - spend unknown amount (~1.7M points) in the Exchange Baby Blue Cake - level 12 achievement level in farm event Yellow Cake - All baker villagers upgraded to level 3 Green Cake - level 13 achievement level in farm
Red Candle - level 12 farm Blue Candle - level 14 achievement level in farm Yellow Candle - Spend unknown amount (~3.5M) points in the Exchange Orange Candle - Spend unknown amount (~4.5M) points in the Exchange Green Candle - level 17 farm Baby Blue Candle - level 15 achievement level in farm Purple Candle - level 15 farm
Red Sword - Complete a daily quest Blue Sword - Cook a top class dish Yellow Sword - Refresh Clatter Store Orange Sword - Spend at least 200 rainbow stones on a toy item Green Sword - Release pets (up to 5) Baby Blue Sword - Capture an epic pet Purple Sword - Attack Scar Bunny
Hero Spirit Coins
Red Hero Spirit - Capture up to 6 epic pets Orange Hero Spirit- spend 400 rainbow stones on a toy item Yellow Hero Spirit - complete up to 20 skill draws Green Hero Spirit - Refresh clatter store up to 6 times Blue Hero Spirit - Cook up to 6 Top Class dishes Baby Blue Hero Spirit - buy up to 10 items from Black market Purple Hero Spirit - release up to 10 pets
This list is now complete; happy hunting!
submitted by JackBrightScD
Tip from a girl on how to get a girl to like you back
This is a generalization. Some points may not apply to you, and others may simply be cultural. It is extremely important to take everything with a grain of salt.
- Basic hygiene. I think that most guys under estimate how much of an impact just not smelling like a sweat ball can make. The opposite is also true. Please do not smell like the inside of a can of axe.
- Ability to take care of yourself. By this I mean you don’t have to have a six pack by any means, just show that you care about yourself. It can even be as simple as just having some sort of outlet wether that be athletic or artistic, or even just dressing semi nicely (doesn’t mean expensively), it doesn’t really matter. It’s pretty obvious, if you can’t take care of yourself, there’s no way you’re ready for a relationship.
- Being authentic with a personality. It’s so easy to see when someone’s genuinely happy vs when they’re just trying to fit in. Be yourself, and be confident. If nothing else, be confident that you are yourself. If you aren’t confident, just fake it till you make it. Ask yourself, “if the most confident person in the world was here, in my shoes, what would they do?”, then just do that regardless of how hard it may be. Also having a personality goes along ways. Don’t be different just for the sake of being different, but at the same time, be unique, be you.
- Treating us like normal human beings. We are not sex objects, and thus should not be treated as such. Being female doesn’t make us superior or inferior (although misogyny and patriarchy exist), we are just as anxious, awkward and uncomfortable as you guys (I think so anyways). Being able just talk to us normally goes a long ways.
- Not pushing things TOO far. For better or worse girls will almost never make the first move, it’s almost a pride thing if I’m being honest, but we will drop hints. Generally if we haven’t made it abundantly clear you’re friend zoned, you haven’t been. In that regard don’t befriend a girl in hopes of perusing a relationship. It’s like asking to be friend zoned then getting annoyed that you get friend zoned, no one wins. Also please respect their decision. If you ask and we say no, it’s not changing, but honestly 9/10 times it’s a yes.
- smelly (ew)
- Self loathing (be confident)
- Don’t try to be someone you aren’t
- Self entitlement
- Egotistical. There’s sort of a grey area on this one and comes down to personal preference, but in general being self confident is a great thing, but being overly so can be an instant no go.
- If you are good with either children kids or pets (will melt our hearts)
- Having a sense of humour goes a long way in having a good personality.
- Being self aware of your flaws, but not overly self conscious
- When complimenting be specific. Say something about her that is only relevant to her. It just shows that you actually care about her.
- Ability to communicate in general and be open emotionally (emotional maturity). The strong silent type might work for some, but 9 times out of 10 it comes across as being completely emotionally immature (which by the way is also a no go)
Also, please don’t do thing where you comment something about how is doesn’t matter because you’re ugly, and they being pretty / hot is the only thing that matters. It’s just simply not true. I’d be lying if I said that what you look like isn’t part of it, but it’s A LOT SMALLER part of it then most assume. Blaming being rejected due to looks is just an easy cope out / excuse, and 9/10 times, it’s not the correct answer. With that being said, some girls are just truly shitty and shallow people who will reject you based on look entirely (although guys like that also exist)
Any questions? Feel free to PM if they’re personal and you don’t want to make them public.
I love you, and I care about you, have a fantastic day.
Edit: thank you for all the awards and comments. I’ll try to answer every question in my DMs but it’ll take while. Also instead of buying things like reddit coins, buy something for yourself to treat yourself, or even better, donate it to charity.
submitted by CIone-Trooper-7567