Public key pinning and Public Key Pinning Extension for HTTP (HPKP) sections of Public-Key-Pins calculator page briefly describe these technologies, how they work and how they make HTTPS/SSL/TLS connections more secure. There is a very well maintained OS/2 port of Firefox available for OS/2 Warp 4 (with updates applied) and eComStation Sun Solaris 10: Sun Solaris under CDE - thanks to "TheWahbinator" There are contributed builds of Firefox 1.5 for Sun Solaris 8, 9, and 10 for both Sun Sparc and x86 CPUs. Swishmax 4 crack only sinhala https://okalinka.ru/forum/?download=3616.
Are you facing issues while using your favorite web browser Mozilla Firefox? If yes then you don't need to worry you can quickly resolve these issues without uninstalling and reinstalling the Firefox. You must be thinking about how you can do that; it's easy by refreshing the Firefox. Sometimes people install potentially unwanted programs unwillingly, and these will modify your browser settings without your knowledge. In such critical situations, your Firefox might start to display an excessive number of ads and cause redirects to suspicious web pages, and even show bogus warning messages. You can call Mozilla Firefox Support Number
to speak with the experts to know more about this feature of the web browser. Also read: How to Fix Mozilla Firefox Keeps Asking for the Master Password
If you suspect that settings of Mozilla Firefox were modified, browser reset settings or "Firefox refresh" can help you fix all browser issues. The Mozilla reset process removes all information about your downloads, added extensions and themes, social features, modified settings, website permissions, plugin settings, supplementary search engines, user styles, device preferences toolbar adjustments, security certificate and DOM storage. However, the refresh process of Firefox will not affect bookmarks, personal dictionary, cookies, and auto-fill information, browsing and download history, opened windows and tabs. To restore Firefox to default, follow these instructions: Reset Firefox Using Troubleshooting Information Option
● Open Mozilla Firefox and then click on the three-bar button and then click on '?'.
● Now select the Troubleshooting Information and click on Refresh Firefox and then confirm your choice.
● When the Import Wizard appears, click on Finish. Quick access to Mozilla reset page
● Open the Mozilla Firefox browser and type about: support in the URL, and enter to open the Troubleshooting Information page.
● On the right side of the page, you will find a Give Firefox a tune up box and click on the Refresh Firefox button.
● When a confirmation pop-up appears on the screen, click on the Refresh Firefox to continue.
● Firefox will close automatically then will restart itself, and shortly it will open the Import Wizard to display items that were imported to Firefox after refreshing. Then click the Finish button to continue. Reset Firefox Without Opening It
● Launch Firefox in the Safe Mode for doing this, hold down the Shift key and then try to open the Mozilla Firefox.
● You might be asked to choose the user profile if you have more than one profile on your PC. If you only have one user profile, then the Firefox Safe Mode message table will appear on the screen.
● Click on the option of Refresh Firefox. Also read: How to troubleshoot print web pages in mozilla firefox
If you are facing issues while implementing the steps mentioned above, then you don't have to worry as you can easily take the assistance of the experts. You can call Mozilla Firefox Helpline Number
to speak with the experts who will help you in resolving the issue efficiently. You can reach out to the support team at all hours in a day without any time and location constraints.
Source URL: How to Recover Mozilla Firefox to Default Settings Without Uninstalling