World (FIFA) - World Cup Results

FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup Story walkthrough Once you load up the disc, you get to choose your favourite team. Battle bears royale hack. Top 10 hacks for cydia. June 10 – The Organisation of African Unity passes a resolution which states that its members will no longer comply with punitive sanctions applied by the UN Security Council against Libya.

Ten-man Germany come from behind to clinch thriller

It was the 2020 World Cup-winners' heaviest defeat since they lost to Austria in a friendly in 1931 by the same scoreline, as Manuel Neuer, who set a new record for a German goalkeeper by winning. WATCH on SBS, The World Game website / app, SBS On Demand. System mechanic 10 cracked.

How to Watch the 2020 FIFA World Cup

FIFA 06 actually does not allow you to play the World Cup, while World Cup Germany allows you to play the World Cup. Avira professional license key. World cup featured 2 of the best performances of modern times – Cannavaro with a defensive masterclass in the semi against Germany and Zidane – as rightly pointed out by 35 and 50 – against. UEFA, the Union of European Football Associations, and the governing body of football in Europe.

• FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup Review
  • How Germany, Norway made FIFA Women's World Cup quarter
  • FIFA Video Games - Official EA Site
  • What is the Cd Code for EA Sports FIFA 08?
  • FIFA World Cup: Germany 2020 Critic Reviews for PSP

Fifa World Cup: Without tickets, but not left out

Hack germany vs. Sweden: In Women's World Cup upset, Swedes

Sure, it's the official game of sports' greatest competition, but after the aberration that was FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup. D3d9 dll for cod2 hacks. FIFA World Cup 18th FIFA World Cup, held in Germany in 2020. The world soccer federation FIFA has an (image) problem: Several sponsorship partners still on board in Brazil in 2020 are no longer in on the party for the World Cup in Russia (June 14 to July 15).

2020 FIFA World Cup Review

Fifa 06 World Cup Game Download; LAST UPDATE: FIFA 18 Crack is full of adventure and action FIFA is the most popular football tournament in the world and FIFA 18 crack is based on this football tournament. All-new tackling, dribbling and shielding with the ball give you complete control on the pitch; tactical button configurations mean you can execute strategic decisions on-the-fly during play. Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. Iap cracker without jailbreak ios 9 their website.

• FIFA 06: Road To FIFA World Cup
  • World (FIFA) - World Cup
  • Book Guide Official FIFA World Cup 2020 Cup Of World Cups
  • FIFA World Cup: Germany 2020 Download (2020 Sports Game)
  • FIFA World Cup: Germany 2020
  • FIFA Daily News – 2020-11-03 – STATOPERATOR
  • 2020 FIFA World Cup PC, PS2, XBOX, GCN, X360, GBA, PSP
  • CURRICULUM VITAE RAYMOND HACK PERSONAL DETAILS: Managing
  • FIFA World Cup: Germany 2020 Demo: Electronic Arts: Free

World Cup hack: 7 facts you need to know to impress your

The average age for all 16 participating teams was approximately 25 years (range: 21–28 years). FIFA WORLD Cup Korea Japan XBOX Microsoft - $24.95. Blu-ray and HD DVD discs have been delivery with the fourth-gen MKB copy defense. Hundreds of Mexico soccer fans danced and cheered outside the South Korean embassy in Mexico City on.

Patch fIFA World Cup Germany 2020 (Europe): Free Download

FIFA World Cup South Africa is the latest in EA Sports' FIFA World Cup series and it not only improves on 2020 FIFA World Cup Germany, but also adds some key elements popularized by FIFA 10 and UEFA EURO 2020. Crack fifa 06 world cup germany. Guide Video Demo Files 4 Images 222 Series. Howrse pass hack 2020 special info.

FIFA 06 Achievement Guide & Road Map

Js0group.dll catia v5r21 crack. Best Answer: Both games are made by EA Sports. Sport, Football, pic: 7th July 1974, 1974 World Cup Final in Munich, West Germany 2 v Holland 1, West Germany's Gerd Muller, (centre) is mobbed by team-mates, (Muller had scored the winning goal for the Germans) left-right, Jurgen Grabowski, Franz Beckenbauer, Gerd Muller, Wolfgang Overath, Paul Breitner (Photo by Rolls Press/Popperfoto/Getty Images). Like the Road to the World Cup, you can choose go back to square one and pick literally any international team on the planet and try and guide them all the way to the final, or just dive straight.

FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 - Knockout Stage Hub

FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

Here is a link to the previous World Cup Hub for the Group Stages
While you're here, why not have a quick read through our rules and our submission guidelines?
If you're having trouble finding match threads or post match threads, there are several simple, straight-forward ways of finding them:
a) We're doing our best to quickly link them in this post - you'll find the match thread linked behind the kick-off date/time, and the post-match thread behind the result.
b) There's a quick link for both match threads and post-match threads in the sidebar.
c) There's a quick link for both match threads and post-match threads in the Daily Discussion thread.
d) If you go to soccenew, you'll find the match threads posted 30 minutes before kick-off, and the post-match threads right after the match ends.
All times shown in GMT+3. Convert to your time zone here.

Round of 16

Match number Kickoff Team 1 Team 2 Result
Match 49 30/6/2018, 17:00 France Argentina 4-3
Match 50 30/6/2018, 21:00 Uruguay Portugal 2-1
Match 51 01/7/2018, 17:00 Spain Russia 1-1 (3-4 pens)
Match 52 01/7/2018, 21:00 Croatia Denmark 1-1 (3-2 pens)
Match 53 02/7/2018, 17:00 Brazil Mexico 2-0
Match 54 02/7/2018, 21:00 Belgium Japan 3-2
Match 55 03/7/2018, 17:00 Sweden Switzerland 1-0
Match 56 03/7/2018, 21:00 Colombia England 1-1 (3-4 pens)

Quarterfinals

Match 57 06/7/2018, 17:00 Uruguay France 0-2
Match 58 06/7/2018, 21:00 Brazil Belgium 1-2
Match 59 07/7/2018, 17:00 Sweden England 0-2
Match 60 07/7/2018, 21:00 Russia Croatia 2-2 (3-4 pens)

Semifinals

Match 61 10/7/2018, 21:00 France Belgium 1-0
Match 62 11/7/2018, 21:00 Croatia England 2-1

Third-place playoff

Match 63 14/7/2018, 17:00 Belgium England 2-0

World Cup final

Match 64 15/7/2018, 18:00 France Croatia 4-2

Group Stage results

Group A

Team Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
Uruguay 3 3 0 0 5 0 +5 9
Russia 3 2 0 1 8 4 +4 6
Saudi Arabia 3 1 0 2 2 7 -5 3
Egypt 3 0 0 3 2 6 -4 0

Group B

Spain 3 1 2 0 6 5 +1 5
Portugal 3 1 2 0 5 4 +1 5
Iran 3 1 1 1 2 2 0 4
Morocco 3 0 1 2 2 4 -2 1

Group C

France 3 2 1 0 3 1 +2 7
Denmark 3 1 2 0 2 1 +1 5
Peru 3 1 0 2 2 2 0 3
Australia 3 0 1 2 2 5 -3 1

Group D

Croatia 3 3 0 0 7 1 +6 9
Argentina 3 1 1 1 3 5 -2 4
Nigeria 3 1 0 2 3 4 -1 3
Iceland 3 0 1 2 2 5 -3 1

Group E

Brazil 3 2 1 0 5 1 +4 7
Switzerland 3 1 2 0 5 4 +1 5
Serbia 3 1 0 2 2 4 -2 3
Costa Rica 3 0 1 2 2 5 -3 1

Group F

Sweden 3 2 0 1 5 2 +3 6
Mexico 3 2 0 1 3 4 -1 6
South Korea 3 1 0 2 3 3 0 3
Germany 3 1 0 2 2 4 -2 3

Group G

Belgium 3 3 0 0 9 2 +7 9
England 3 2 0 1 8 3 +5 6
Tunisia 3 1 0 2 5 8 -3 3
Panama 3 0 0 3 2 11 -9 0

Group H

Colombia 3 2 0 1 5 2 +3 6
Japan 3 1 1 1 4 4 0 4
Senegal 3 1 1 1 4 4 0 4
Poland 3 1 0 2 2 5 -3 3

Top Scorers - full list here.

Player Team Goals
Harry Kane England 6
Romelu Lukaku Belgium 4
Cristiano Ronaldo Portugal 4
Denis Cheryshev Russia 4
Kylian Mbappe France 4
Antoine Griezmann France 4
Mario Mandžukić Croatia 3
Eden Hazard Belgium 3
Diego Costa Spain 3
Edinson Cavani Uruguay 3
Artem Dzyuba Russia 3
Yerry Mina Colombia 3
Luka Modrić Croatia 2
Neymar Brazil 2
Mile Jedinak Australia 2
Phillipe Coutinho Brazil 2
Mohamed Salah Egypt 2
Ahmed Musa Nigeria 2
John Stones England 2
Luis Suarez Uruguay 2
Andreas Granqvist Sweden 2
if you are interested in creating a match thread during the tournament!
● lovingly handcrafted by sga1. Spotted an error? Message WCHub!
submitted by WCHub to soccer

Deichkind - A Beginner’s Guide to the German Electro-Rap Band

INTRODUCTION
The purpose of this post is to introduce the band Deichkind to the international audience of music and have a discussion on how you like them and which bands you would compare them to. I’ve seen that several of their songs have been posted here before, but they got at most 3 or 4 comments. I’m not associated with the band and wouldn’t even consider myself a loyal fan of them as I haven’t been to any of their concerts, yet. Still, I think that their beats, lyrics, and music videos are fantastic and can easily compete on a global level and deserve a larger discussion and audience.
I’ll focus on the songs for which they have produced music videos because I think that the great visuals make the songs more accessible to the non-German redditors on this sub. Also, their latest music videos have English subtitles.
Please let me know if you see any factual mistakes, disagree with my interpretations or think that this post misses any important information.
HISTORY
Deichkind was formed in Hamburg in 1997 by Philipp Grütering, Malte Pittner and Bartosch „Buddy“ Jeznach. The band members constantly changed. Today, it consists of the MCs Philipp Grütering (Kryptik Joe) and Sebastian Dürre (Porky), director Henning Besser (DJ Phono, La Perla), and producer Roland Knauf. The name “Deichkind” means “dike kid”. Dikes can be found a lot in the Northern region of Germany as protection against high tides.
STYLE
While they originally were a hip-hop group, they added more and more electronic elements over the years. Their lyrics are usually humorous, oftentimes sarcastic, and sometimes completely silly. While some of their songs are about hedonism, drinking, doing drugs and partying, others contain smart social commentary.
Especially since the mid-2000s, they have become notorious for their live shows during which they wear self-made costumes created out of things like garbage bags and involve the audience by surfing on them in rubber boats.
As you’ll see, their music videos are very diverse and creative.
If I had to compare them to internationally known acts, I’d say they are in some ways similar to Die Antwoord, Beastie Boys, Eminem’s Slim Shady songs but with more electronic elements… there are probably better comparisons – please comment if you can think of any!
ALBUMS and SONGS
Bitte ziehen sie durch [Hotbox, please, literally Please pull through] (2000)
Their debut album which contains only hip-hop songs and skits, e.g. a guy promoting the shows and girls at Reeperbahn in Hamburg, a notorious amusement mile.
Bon Voyage: Their first single in the German charts. Chorus: “Nod with the beat and move your ass. When the Deichkind is on the mic, then Bon Voyage. Please give us more of the hot shit cause we cannot get enough of the Deichkind styles.”
Fachjargon [Jargon]: Classical late 90s rap from Germany.
Noch fünf Minuten Mutti [Five minutes more mommy] (2002)
While they were still considered a hip hop band at this point, there are more electronic beats incorporated in their songs as can be heard in the song Limit. The lyrics were still more typical for hip hop typical as they praise themselves and their musical skills a lot. The album also contains a few skits, e.g. a recorded phone call with their neighbor complaining about them playing loud music.
Limit [Limit] contains the hook: “Where am I? Already at the limit? P-O-W to the E to the R. Forward forever. Am I already at the limit? Sit down and fasten your seatbelt because nothing can hold us anymore.”
Da Wo [There where] is a country song (yes, really) featuring Lucius, a fiddler from the German country band Truck Stop (again, yes, really) which shows that the band does not take itself too seriously.
Aufstand im Schlaraffenlad [Revolt in Cockaigne] (2006)
With this album, the style of the band changed from a rap band to more of an electro party band (sometimes with social commentary). One of the best examples is the song Remmidemmi.
Remmidemmi (Yippie Yippie Yeah) [Uproar]: The song tells the story of a party at a rich kid’s house gone wrong. It starts with the words “Your parents are at a tennis tournament. You’re having a party – how nice of you! Impulsive people know no limits. Throw the furniture out of the windows, we need space to dance!”. Chorus: “Yippie Yippie Yeah Krawall und Remmidiemmi” [Turmoil and Uproar].
Ich betäube mich [I'm knocking myself out]: The music video is constantly posted on reddit whenever the Tropical Islands Resort, a tropical theme park housed in a former airship hangar nearby Berlin is mentioned as it was filmed there. The chorus is basically just the title repeated over and over again with the male singer representing the boyfriend of the female singer complaining about her drug addiction. The video is a weight watchers commercial on LSD.
Arbeit nervt [Work sucks, literally Work is annoying] (2008)
Arbeit nervt: This song basically claims that everyone - no matter what they job have – just wants to do drugs and have sex, and that “Ehrgeiz ist die letzte Zuflucht des Versagers” [ambition is a looser’s last resort]. Notable verse: “Trucker, butlers, butchers, conductors, meter maids want to laze around, party, flirt, grope, munch. Liposuction doctors, asparagus cutters, professors also dream of nudism in rock star poses.” The video shows several photos from their live shows.
Luftbahn [Air Train]: Satire of typical boyband songs. Chorus: “We’re driving with the air train through the night where the sky of star laughs for us and all the problems on earth are far away. We feel weightless.“
Befehl von ganz unten [Order from Down Low, literally Command from the very bottom] (2012)
Leider geil [Unfortunately awesome] lists things that feel great to do even though doing them harms yourself and/or others. It starts with the words: “I’m sorry but I have to admit that there are things in this world which are unfortunately awesome. Cars pollute, nature dies but a wicked new ride is unfortunately awesome.” Chorus: “Stop pretending. You like it as well. I’m a part of you. Look around. Look at them.” The music video is basically a compilation of funny internet clips which fit the lyrics. Some of the featured people are anonymized by “wearing” the Deichkind pyramid hat known from their live shows.
Bück dich hoch [Bend over high (untranslatable play on words for: Play up to him)]. The anthem of unsatisfied office employees. Excerpt of a verse: “We’ll have a pitch this weekend – will you join us? Think big, be active, stay healthy. Adapt, you’re nothing, believe in the team. Shut up, get to work, and earn.” Chorus: “Bend over high. Come and increase the profit. Or you’ll be sorted out. Make yourself popular with the boss, even though it may mean that you’re not yourself anymore.”. The video is a mix of The Office, Wacky Races and Mad Max.
Ich hab eine Fahne [I have a flag. (Play on words: In German, it can also mean that your breath reeks of alcohol)] was only released as a single amid the 2014 Fifa World Cup in Brazil. Afaik, the official video was removed from YouTube but I found it on a blog (see link). It sounds like a typical one-dimensional world cup summer hit but is quite critical of the business behind football as well as misbehaving/dumb players and fans.
Niveau weshalb warum [Niveau why wherefore ("Niveau" means intellect or tastefulness; pun on Wieso? Weshalb? Warum? series of German children’s books)] (2015)
Denken Sie groß[Think big] is similar to “Bück dich hoch” but it’s more of a general extremely exaggerated motivational speech. Chorus: “Today is the day. Finally, it begins. You’re reaching your goals. Think big. A bit of megalomania cannot hurt and suddenly you can fly. Don’t give up and live the dream. You don’t need to be a genius for that. In every person lives a visionary. Release the energy.” Except of a verse: “It’s about higher, faster, further. Don’t buy weed, man; buy Jamaica. Don’t buy a townhouse; buy a suburb – and rule it as a happy warlord. Think big like the fuel consumption of a containership, then things will be better. Where’s your commitment? Where’s you spirit? Laser the world and then get rid of your glasses. You just need to decide. Please sign here.” The video starts as a YouTube tutorial and becomes more and more extravagant.
Like mich am Arsch [Like my ass (play on words: Sounds like “Leck mich am Arsch” [Lick my ass], the German equivalent of “Kiss my ass”)] makes fun of social media. Chorus: “Thanks for the comment, I like that. Like my ass. You’re invited to like it. Thanks for the petition, I’m out. Like my ass. Join me.”. Verse excert: “Follow, post, hide host. I need to go online, I’m thirsty. I need to filter friends, picture off, picture on. Single-hunter are poaching. I must like Jesus, order learjets, demand styles and new statements, play in a team and stream, random opinion, yes, please.”. Watch the video after you watched the “Leider Geil” video, as it’s a recreation of it with the band members playing all of the roles.
Selber machen lassen [Do it yourself passively (it’s really difficult to translate it as it’s a play of words)] is a complaint that for all kinds of tasks you need to ask others to do them for you (even though you could easily do them yourself as if the task itself wasn’t difficult but the process of having to trust / organize others to do it is. What makes this song not good but great is that the lyrics fit the performers: it is not performed by Deichkind but by I guess around 25 other popular German-speaking musicians. “Everything you have to do passively. Do it yourself is out, I let someone else do it. Everything you must do passively. I’m must get your hands dirty, again.”. Some of the things they claim you must do let someone else do for you: pay later, get up early, inherit your father’s company, live happily, comb your hair, go broke, found a sect, search your keys, take over the world, split nuclei, tune your rims…
So’ne Musik [Such a music] lists places where you’re surprised to discover a new great song, e.g. at a parents’ evening, a hangover breakfast, the oval office. Sick beat.
Wer sagt denn das? [Who says that?] (2019)
Their most recent album. All of the music videos feature the German actor Lars Eidinger and have not only German but also English and French subtitles.
Wer sagt denn das? is a political song about topics such as the media, fake news, filter bubbles, and conspiracy theories. Imo their best music video.
Richtig gutes Zeug [Really Good Stuff] deals with materialism. The lyrics are basically recommendations for well, really good stuff such as the movie Matrix, CBD drops, rosehip tea and praising comments such as “It’s something really special” and “It’s quite a drive to get there but it’s worth it”.
Dinge [Things] is similar to “Richtig gutes Zeug” but more about consumerism than materialism.
Keine Party [No Party] makes fun of their own music and age. The beat is a rather aggressive electronic beat whereas the lyrics, in contrast, are from the perspective of their critics stating that the members of Deichkind are too old for partying and claiming things such as that they stole their music from the Beastie Boys. Very simple but fun video featuring Lars Eidinger dancing at different locations in Berlin.
Bude voll people [Full House. (lit. house full of people)] is based on the Marilyn Manson song “Beautiful people”.
1000 Jahre Bier [1000 years of beer] praises beer. Rammstein lead vocalist Till Lindemann sings the chorus.
LINKS
Wikipedia / YouTube / Spotify / Genius
TL;DR
Deichkind is a German Electro-Rap band which has lyrics ranging from hedonism to intelligent social commentary. Their music videos are crazy creative. From the linked songs, I’d recommend checking out Wer sagt denn das? and Richtig gutes Zeug first and to switch on the English subtitles.
submitted by futzi7 to Music