Key generator teracopy Pro 2.27 Final (7 Downloads Available)
The problem of slow transfers of a large number of files is easily tackled with TeraCopy. Serial number idm 6.11 firefox https://okalinka.ru/forum/?download=3839.
Flashdrive, Movies Won't Play
1) Movies are downloaded onto a external hard drive using USB to a Windows 10 computer
2) Movies play fine from the external hard drive on Windows Media Player and VLC Media Player, and also on a Roku 2 USB port to my TV
2) Copy from the USB external hard drive to a 512 Mg USB flashdrive (and yes, I quick formatted it to NTFS, mainly because the ROKU won't support exFAT, the original Flashdrive format).
3) Try to play from flashdrive. Most don't play in anything with anything (windows, VLC (yes it's fully updated) and ROKU).
4) When I copy the unplayable movies on the flashdrive back to the USB external hard drive, they won't play. The original movie on the hard drive still plays.
5) Currently testing the flashdrive with Flash Drive Tester v114, assuming it might be a fake (got it from Amazon). Write test is at 27% and it's writing "good/green" so far
Ran FDT v114, passed both write and read
Now trying teracopy with checking to copy movies to flashdrive
Ran a smaller flashdrive on the same files, no problem. I've concluded I have a bad flashdrive, maybe even a clever fake.
Amazon "doesn't know when, if ever, it will be in stock again" and all reviews taken down. Scammers? ;)
submitted by FSchmertz